Illegal Sunrise by kevinreynolds_sunrise


I never actually saw this sunrise as it happened. I’d set up on tripod, framed, focused and ready to shoot when a park ranger drove up to tell me the park wasn’t open until the sun had actually risen and I needed to move even though I was 10 feet from a public road next to a park jogging path, also technically closed, with runners running in between us as I was being lectured (he said I was “low-hanging fruit” when I pointed this out.). I could tell from quick desperate glimpses behind me that the sky was putting on a spectacular show and my appeals on aesthetic grounds fell on deaf ears. So, as I was being told about community service and arrest records, I kept my hand on the camera behind me and just kept shooting. Wish I’d seen it live but at least I got the shots. Best viewed on black. via 500px http://ift.tt/2na0ghA

إرسال تعليق

0 تعليقات

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement